The Northwave Tribe Shoes are flat pedal cycling shoes that are built for fun on and off your bike. These shoes are built with a Michelin-NW compound sole that offers excellent grip and combines with the abrasion-resistant rubber prints on the toe and heel. The mesh tongue with custom padding gives your protection and allows the shoe to breathe, so you get the best of both worlds. To top it off, the non-stretch laces are easily stowed in the elasticated keeper. The Northwave Tribe Shoes are practical and simple, perfect for touring or casual rides with your friends.
- Sole featuring a co-developed MICHELIN-NW compound ensures excellent grip on the pedals
- Suede upper with large breathable mesh inserts
- Reinforcements with abrasion-resistant rubber prints on the toe and heel and a reinforced toecap
- Mesh tongue with customized padding combines protection and breathability
- Non-stretch laces are easily stowed in the elasticated keeper.