At Alchemy we value your cycling experience more than anything, that is why we recommend with any new bike, you get it fitted to your riding style correctly.
Who should get a bike fit?
If you own a bike, you definitely qualify for a bike fit. Anyone who spends any amount of time on a bicycle, whether it be for a quick ride to the shops or 100km’s a day, your overall ride experience will benefit from a bike fit. The comfort of your ride is essential for your ride performance and ride enjoyment.
The Benefits Of A Bike Fit
- Overall riding comfort
- Reduced pressure in neck, shoulders, lower back and hands.
- Increased pedalling efficiency
- Increased cycling speed
- The ability to go further
- Added bike control
- Reduced load on isolated muscles
- Enjoyment levels increased
- Better chance of beating your mates…
The Guru Fit
Our Guru Fit machine uses state of the art technology to help create the perfect balance between comfort and performance on the bike.
The machines ability to compare any bicycle geometry to your physical structure, which precision automation in the Guru Machinery means that any riders fit can be made to be perfect…
With expert bike fitters and Physiotherapists aiding in your bike fitting experience, we don’t doubt that we can take your riding experience to the next level.
The Premium Guru Fit | 2-3 Hours | $399
This full, custom fit is for all road cyclists and triathletes looking to find the best position for comfort and optimal performance.
Time: 2 – 3 hours, with around 1 hour of riding time
What to Bring: Bicycle, Cycling shorts, shoes, and pedals (available to purchase if needed)
What you Get: A detailed report with your personalized x & y coordinates and bike recommendations, sent via email.
Includes every feature of the Basic Guru bike fit as well as these additional performance optimization features to deliver a comprehensive analysis of your optimal riding position.
- Shoe Insole analysis
- Cleat Re-position
- In-depth body analysis
- Compare Fizik, PRO, Specialized and San Marco saddles and Zipp, PRO and Specialized handlebars to select optimal components
- Triathlon/Time Trial-specific fit module
- 30-day post-session adjustment period to further modify the position
- Bicycle Fit applied to your bicycle
Have any more questions? Give us a call on 03 9763 8261
SUBSCRIBE TO ALCHEMY CYCLE TRADER
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers!