Hope Union Gravity Clipless Pedals – black
The Hope Union Gravity clipless pedal features a fully CNC machined pedal body with 14 replaceable pins. The large platform offers the rider maximum power transfer and stability in all conditions.
The pedals come with two cleat options: 4° and 5° free movement, 12° and 13° release angles respectively. Both cleats also allow 2mm of lateral clearance. The pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a Norglide bushing which provide smooth, long-term durability.
Specifications of the Hope Union Gravity Clipless Pedal
- dual click mechanism for easy click in, secure hold and easy click out
- double-sided click mechanism
- clips and cleats stainless steel
- 4° and 5° free movement as well as 12° or 13° release angle and 2mm lateral clearance
- completely CNC-milled pedal body
- 14 replaceable pins, 7 per side
- mounted on three cartridge bearings and one Norglide bushing
- fully serviceable
- axle made of high-strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and coated
- Q-factor – 55mm
- weight approx. 498g (pair, manufacturer’s specification)
Note: The cleats are compatible with 2-hole SPD shoes, but not with other SPD pedals!