Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A reverse fork version of the Face Fender offers protection for your FFS (that’s Face and Fork Seals). Lightweight, discreet, and very effective, the Face Fender XL is available in a plethora of colour-ways to complement your trusty steed.
Out of stock
- The original, proven design. Manufactured in the UK to our high standards to complement your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops muck, gravel, pine needles and animal s*** being flung into your face.
- Can be used on 26″, 27.5″ and 29″ wheel sizes, and compatible with boost forks.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Lightweight, Discreet and effective, weighing in at a mere 25g.
- Fitted correctly, there’s no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with forward and double-bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it’s flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you’re done.
- Comes with genuine, high-quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork. Velcro is soft on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. Alternatively, you can use zip-ties.
- Made in the UK, from fully recyclable plastic.Dimensions