The Northwave Revolution 2 Shoes are stiff and efficient shoes which help you perform at your best. The Morph 12 AAS Carbon sole is incredibly stiff and offers excellent power transfer, while the Anatomical Arch Support which allows the shoe to shape on the bow arch. It is equipped with NW Speedplay compatibility so that you can get the lowest stack height possible. These shoes are tough and durable, the unibody construction with large mesh inserts and ultrathin reinforced materials are breathable and can withstand the elements. You’ll get a snug fit thanks to the SLW3 dial which gives you single release with a single push. The Northwave Revolution 2 Shoes are built to perform, dominate on the road with these excellent shoes from Northwave.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0.
- The exclusive Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch, making it the ideal sole for any type of foot
- Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Double SLW3 dial, the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button that provides optimal pressure distribution
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention.